101 IT is a trading name of 777 Networks Limited. Our Registered Office is 30 Market Place, Swaffam, Norfolk, PE30.
Our trading address is 4100 Park Approach, Leeds LS15 8GB.
This privacy notice applies to information, including personal information, collected about you by 101 IT and its associated companies.
How do we collect personal information about you?
We collect information about you from a variety of sources, including:
- From you directly when speaking with you on the phone or via email.
- When you visit our website.
- When you use any of our services.
- When view our online advertisements.
- Business Partners we work with to provide products or services or to send you a quote.
- From other sources such as Fraud Prevention Agencies, Credit Reference Agencies, other lenders, HMRC, DWP, publicly available directories and information (for example, telephone directory, social media, internet, news articles), debt recovery and/or tracing agents.
- Other organisations to assist in prevention and detection of crime, police and law enforcement agencies
What kinds of personal information about you do we collect and process?
The personal information we collect from you and that we’ll process in connection with all of our products and services might include (but is not limited to), includes:
Personal and contact details, such as title, full name, contact details and contact details history
Your date of birth, gender and/or age
Family members (if relevant to a product or service)
Records of your contact with us such as via phone calls, support tickets, site visits and, if you get in touch with us online,using our online services or via our smartphone apps.
Products and services you hold with us, as well as have been interested in and have held and usage of our products and services.
Marketing to you and analysing data, including history of those communications, whether you open them or click on links, and information about products or services we think you may be interested in, and analysing data to help target offers to you that we think are of interest or relevance to you.
Information about your use of products or services held with our business partners, such software licences or warranty information.
Information we obtained from third parties, including information such as references and ID checks.
Personal information which we obtain from Credit Reference Agencies and Fraud Prevention Agencies
Insights about you and our customers gained from analysis or profiling of customers
How long do we retain your personal information?
Unless we explain otherwise to you, we’ll hold your personal information based on the following criteria:
· For as long as we have reasonable business needs, such as managing our relationship with you and managing our operations (generally up to 7 years from the end of the transaction)
· For as long as we provide goods and/or services to you and then for as long as someone could bring a claim against us; and/or
· Retention periods in line with legal and regulatory requirements or guidance.
How do we use your personal information?
- We may use the information that you directly provide to us in the following ways:
- We may use your name, address and contact details for the purpose of carrying out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into by you and 101 IT, such as providing you with products and services you have requested or visiting your home or office. Our legal basis for this use is that it is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are party.
- We may use your name, address and contact details to provide you with information, you have requested from us, respond to enquiries or requests from you, communicate with you in relation to those enquiries or requests and arranging visits to your property by our staff. Our legal basis for this use is our legitimate interests, namely carrying out activities in the course of 101 IT’s business in response to customer enquiries or requests.
- We may use your name, address and contact details to provide you with information regarding similar goods and services to those you have already enquired about or purchased. Our legal basis for this use is our legitimate interests, namely the ongoing marketing of our goods and services to individuals with whom we have an existing relationship in connection with our goods and services and/or who have expressed an interest in those goods and services;
- Where you have entered into a contract with us or we have provided you with services, we may use your name, email address, postal address or phone number to ask for your feedback about the services we have provided to you. Our legal basis for this use is our legitimate interests, namely evaluating and where necessary improving the quality of our service provision with a view to promoting the success of our business and positive customer relationships.
- Where you are a party to an existing contract with us or regularly enter into contracts with us for our goods and services, we may use your name, email address, postal address or phone number to notify you of changes to the terms and conditions of our services. Our legal basis for this use is our legitimate interests, namely the administration and management of our business contracts and relationships.
- We may use your name, email address and postal address to send you marketing communications, if you have chosen to receive these. These may include information about properties for rent or for sale, the current property market, promotions or offers. Our legal basis for this use is consent.
**101 IT collects, stores and uses your personal information in accordance with the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)** for further information on GDPR including details on how to access the data we hold please go to our GDPR page here.
Cookies – Notice
Cookies are pieces of data created when you visit a website. They are stored on your computer and are sent back to the website or to another website that recognises the cookie. A cookie typically contains the name of the website from which the cookie has come; the lifetime of the cookie; and a value, usually a randomly generated unique number. Our cookies do not contain any personally-identifiable information and cannot collect information from your hard drive. We use analytics programs to gather non-personal data regarding the visitors to our site, on our behalf, using cookies and code embedded in the site. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to your needs. We only use this information for analysis purposes. Although your browser may be set up to allow the creation of cookies, you can specify that you be prompted before a site puts a cookie on your hard disk, so that you can decide whether to allow or disallow the cookie. Alternatively, you can set your computer not to accept any cookie.
Blocking Our Cookies
Cookies set by Third Parties
Third-party cookies are cookies that are set by a website other than the one you are currently on. For example, we might have a Facebook like button on our site. That like button will set a cookie that can be read by Facebook. That would be considered a third-party cookie. We do not have control over the cookies set by these services. You should check the third party websites for more information about their own cookies.
If you have any questions about our cookies or this Cookies Policy, please Contact Us.